Monday, January 21, 2013

Update on our new addition

Hello all,

We met with Justin the builder today. He is sending out his architect to draw up some plans for us. This should happen over the next couple of weeks. We should have a better idea of cost size ammentities and such.

Ladies~ Thank my Dad, John...... He is now saying we need 2 bathrooms out there, if we are going to dream big, well DREAM BIG I guess.. If all goes well this will be a 2 story addition with more cropping room downstairs with a sink, bathroom, snack and eating area. Upstairs will have a bathroom and more cropping and additional sleeping area if needed. Justin says it will take about 3 months to build.

I don't know about you, but I am excited to see what Justin and his crew come up with. We have told them we MUST have lots of natural light and tons of cam lighting vs florescent lighting.

More updates coming as I hear. Until then have a great week guys and get busy creating~

No comments: