Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blogging Basics Oh My~

Good morning,

So, I mentioned I was new to this blogging thing. I am so thankful that my followers are patient... I am meeting with a new friend today to give me some much needed pointers.. Adding pictures, buttons, tabs and more. Whatever she can teach me, I will be so grateful.

What I can't learn by friends and other, well I guess I will just have to pay the experts to do for me.

Wish me luck today and pray for patients for my teacher. Lord this girl has been out of the classroom for a long time now.

Love you all and happy blogging~

4 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the land of Blogging! I hope to schedule a repeat retreat soon since I wasn't able to attend last weekend. So exxcited about your new venture! Wishing you the best...

DeeDee said...

You will be solo flying soon.. no worries... I am gald you have someone close to help ya out.. love the recipes...

DeeDee said...

you will be flying solo soon.. so glad you have a friend close to help ya out.. love the recipes.. :D