Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My husband, Justin


Our Wedding Day June, 14 2009

This is my husband, Justin. I am very blessed to have him in my life. He is my best friend, we enjoy all kinds of fun activites together. We love to go camping, fishing, country scenic drives, going to wood working or craft type shows and more.

My husband is also a GREAT cook! He loves to do all kinds of things with seafood. Anything from baked to cajun to deep fried. He has never made anything that my family hasn't enjoyed!

He works full time as an auto technician, he can diagnose just about everything from lawn mower to domestic and foreign cars. It's amazing we have family and friends that have issues with things not running and all he has to do is turn the key, (no kidding, it'a kind of become a joke).

My guests see him from time to time, especially if we have been out fishing prior to their arrival. We always share our catch with our retreat guests. Who knows, maybe your next group will have a fresh fish fry this spring or summer.




No comments: