Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother Daughter Tea Party and Craft Coach Debut

I am looking forward to our Tea Party and Craft Project featuring Maggie Hamlin and Billie Long with Craft Coach. This is an event you won't want to miss out on. I have created an events page on FB. Please  let me know if you are interested in joining the fun!

I will be making all kinds of pastries, tea sandwiches, hot tea, iced tea and other yummy things.

Billie and Maggie will be putting together a selection of Father's Day Cards and maybe a few other things for purchase. They will be teaching us some fun Father's Day Cards and the price is $5.00 per project.

You will want to bring basic card making supplies- adhesive, scissors, paper trimmer.

Date- Monday May 27th (Memorial Day)
Time- 4:00
Place- 3601 London Lane, Richland Hills TX 76118
RSVP to Stacy- text or call 817-706-8118 or email Whitworth.ranch@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

With bells on ... I'll be there!