Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mother's Day projects




I have to give credit where credit is due.... I saw this on Pinterest, and thought it was the cutest and best project for Mother's Day. 

I just love the idea of chilling on the couch watching one of my favorite movies. It would make a great gift in my book. A girl's night in, watching a good chic flick and eating popcorn! 

What are your all time favorite movies?? I have several and here are just a few. An affair to remember, Pretty Woman, Step Mom, Dying Young, Top Gun, The Notebook and American President.  I love movies that make me cry and laugh, nothing like a wide range of emotions! 

I hope you all are thinking about Mother's Day and that special gift for that special person in your life. Whether it's a Mom, Grandmother, Sister, Aunt, or just a motherly role model you may have. It's that time of year that we give thanks to all those women out there that make sacrifices each day for their children, grandchildren and family members. 

Thank you Mom for being so wonderful and giving! Our family is so appreciative for the things you do each and every day. You have paved the way for so many of us to reach our goals and dreams. 

Thank you to my Mother-in-law DiAnn for being such a blessing, couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law (after having one for a nightmare, you appreciate when you have a good one)!


No comments: